You are invited to participate in the 57th Croatian & 17th International Symposium on Agriculture with an oral communication, poster presentation, presentation of your institution/company or as a participant.
19 – 24 June 2022 | Vodice, Croatia
The main goal of the Symposium is to present to the agronomists and the general public the results of scientific and professional work of Croatian and international specialists and in this way enable a better transfer of scientific and professional achievements into agricultural production. We also wish to establish better collaboration between scientists from the universities, research institutions and specialists from industry, trade and other related activities, that is, producers from Croatia, Europe and the rest of the World in their common field of interest in science and agricultural practice.
- Agroecology, Ecological Agriculture and Environmental Protection
- Agricultural Economics and Rural Development
- Genetics, Plant Breeding and Seed Production
- Vegetable Growing, Ornamental, Aromatic and Medicinal Plants
- Field Crop Production
- Fisheries, Game Management and Beekeeping
- Animal Husbandry
- Viticulture, Enology and Pomology
- Agricultural Technics
- Climate and Agriculture